Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Who cares? Not I.

How do you multitask sex addiction with fidelity and family happiness?
Is it possible?

The average partner probably does not require that much attention, love or sex. Yet, I go crazy when any of these are imbalanced. It's not that I need anyone, as a matter of fact, I rarely do any kind of relationship. 

It's almost as if I'm a walking contradiction. Give me all your attention, but give me my space. Give me my independence, but let us move as one. Sometimes I cant even take myself serious I'm such a contradiction, or maybe, I'm just an all or nothing kinda womyn.

Give me all, or I want nothing.



At times I have no remorse for circumstances or situations. I say your heart, your love, your problems, are exactly that, YOURS. When I'm here, I'm only here for one thing.... 

To fu..........

No comments:

Post a Comment