Monday, May 18, 2015

Mountains and mole hills

There are times when I feel like nothing in the world can possibly disturb the little Utopia I have built. The foundation between my partner and I cannot be shaken. We are the exception...

Then a barely attractive, disrespectful piece of shit with no understanding that the feminist movement has happened walks passes my sight.


AND I NEED TO DESTROY IT

I need to make them lick the shit off my boot and beg for more.....

Now usually, these kinds of characters are few and far between. But no sooner do I get over one hill, a fucking montain appears. Not any mountain either, fuck Everest, I'm talkiing Kilimanjaro.

Fortunately for me, (not saying that anything would have gone down either) he himself is a reforming addict, which makes it harder yet easier to deeal with such a mountain. Meeting a genuine addict and not just some nympho is huge for me. Most days I feel so alone, constantly dealing with posers who think three hour masturbation makes you an addict.

I spoke to my partner about the Mountain that appeared in my life. Communication is the most important thing in my relationship. Not only does it keep my partner informed but it stops me from being as pursuant because I know my partner is aware. That is what works for me in my world at the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment